An attending membership allows you to:
- Have fun with lots of other fans of Terry Pratchett and his writing.
- Attend all three days of the Australian Discworld Convention at the convention venue.
- Access to all convention events at no extra cost (except for the gala dinner and organised activities outside the three-day Convention time frame, if any).
- Note: some events may have limited number - for example, craft workshops and Klatches (small intimate chats with guests)
- Workshop places are generally assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Klatch places are generally assigned by a random draw from everyone who nominates.
- Receive a membership badge to be worn at the convention.
- Receive a convention bag with various goodies and information on arrival and registration at the convention.
- Receive a souvenir convention book, with information about convention events and other fun stuff.
- Be listed on the Membership List.
- To be listed as 'Hidden', please check the appropriate box when purchasing your ticket.
- Purchase (via pre-order) special convention attendee-only souvenir merchandise, such as the convention t-shirts.
You can purchase memberships for yourself, your family members and friends - but be sure to fill in the correct details for each member below. Each ticket must be completed separately, but you can add multiple memberships (and other items) to your cart before completing your purchase.
Please fill in all the details below for our membership records.
Be sure to select the correct ticket type (Adult, Concession, Child, Young Child) according to the member's age and concession status at the start of the convention, i.e. 12 July 2024.
This is a "virtual" item - nothing will be posted to you. All you will receive is your invoice/receipt by email.
Prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).